Saturday, June 21, 2008
My Vacations this summer
I'm going on two vacations this year. The first one is to New Hampshire. Grandparents usually rent a house there for two weeks. The first week, the Whole family (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins) go up, then the second week my Grandparents stay up there by them selves. But it is different this year. The first week the grandparents are taking me and my cousin Hunter up the first week and everyone else is going up the second week. The other vacation is in Vermont w/ the whole church. The church usually goes on a camping trip annually, But that was hard because of all the stuff you had to do to prepare. The church is also renting a house... but this one is going to be a lot bigger because of the amount of people. Oh yeah, the band is trying to plan a practice on Sunday so i hope that goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey musicman-
I hope you guys have a great time up in vermont on vacay. Part of me wishes i were still going but it's cool. We need to hang out soon. I actually am starting to really miss you..it's kind of..weird. Anyway just wanted to say hi, and i'm praying for you dude..how bout leaving some comments on my blog dude..i'm not feeling the love..lol
I noticed a couple of grammatical errors, but I won't mention them, okay? I'm gonna miss you for a whole week. Can I have your room? ha ha. 2 weeks till vermont, right? How excited are you?
Post a Comment