Come now Father
Watch over us
As we sing to the shoreline to take us home
Now we sing, Siren
Amused at how they’ve clipped your wings
Speak to me…don’t sing
I’m changing forms to suit you better
To leave this floor
I don’t want to know what they said
Before they shut all their eyes
Taking back what I’ve said
We recollect them
Turning angels from your door
We accept them
Still it pulls me under
From where we stand I can see us both sinking
It’s so beautiful below
Amidst the waves and foam
The depths are whispering
This is all you ever wanted
They sing just sink into this ocean
Let the sea consume you
Command the waters to obey thee
And I will follow, I’ll reach the shoreline
Drowning the voice of this sea
With screams to fill an ocean, don’t sing to me Siren
Lift your voices to the stars that lead them
Pointing and crying with their tears
Each time until the Sun would dry them
Please don’t forget me
This is the last you’ll hear of me
I won’t forget you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HAHAHAA... well it's still good lolz
Yeah definately. Those other lyrics i posted are by them too. I posted a video of one of their songs... tell me if you like it. The song is called "Mermaid!"
The band is Zap Em Dead Bartholomew.
Post a Comment