Monday, April 14, 2008
Tom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please forgive me Jesus for now I know My love has found its place, my love with You. Its time to reform and leave this lifeless body next to You. I spread my arms and cry my eyes for Your acceptance has brought me here. I dry my eyes, now receive my heart forever I've searched and now I'm found. With You I'm at home now
4 comments:
Tommy is mine!!!!!!!!!
you love him. lets take more pictures so that you ,me and josie don't all have the same one on our blogs, k?
Thanks for stopping by my blog. who is your mom? I simply copy the "embed" message from the youtube site of the video I want and then paste it when the post is in HTML code not compose mode. When you go back to compose mode it looks like it is blank but when you post it the video is there. You have to make sure you have left plenty of room above and below the posted code.
Tanya, the one right above your comment
Post a Comment