Me and Andrew.
Me Sanding under a piano.(That roly Chair is fun)
Andrew trusted me to use a Band SawAnd I still have all 10 fingers!
Sanding a piece VERY carefully!
I'm just Having a little fun with the Air Compressor.
Tomorrow I'm leaving for vacation with my Grandma, Grandpa And my cousin Hunter. Tonight Me and my cousin are sleeping over the Grandparents house so we can leave nice and early in the morning. Friday was Payday at work... so i have some money bring and buy something. speaking of work, Here are some Pictures we took.




1 comment:
I am very proud of you! Working man, at your age. I hope you're having fun on vacation. It's Monday, and I already miss you. I will probably leave you comments here all week, just to feel closer to you- although we did talk on the phone 4 times yesterday!
I love you. I hope you're not embarassed that I write that on your blog!
Post a Comment