Saturday, August 9, 2008
Im Baaaaaaack!
I just got back from vacation. It was Awesome! We went kayaking, to the movies (twice), Go-carting, mini golfing, To Storyland, AND to Santa's village. We also went swimming in Saco river. There was an awesome rope swing that we swung off of into the water. The first week when it was just me; Hunter and my Grandparents, we stood up late watching ghost movies that scared the snot out of me. At Santa's village, It started raining when we were on the bumper cars, so we got to go on them like ten times. I'll show you the pictures some time, I'm just too tired to do it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Glad u had a fun time!
C u Sunday!
meanie didnt even say anything about me :P i was there 2 :'(
i dont know how to put music on :(
help mee!!
Post a Comment