Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chuckie!!!!!!!


Today me and some friends went exploring behind a Chuck E Cheeses, And found a big dumpster. Inside the dumpster there was some old Chuck E Cheese supplies... Including one of those big Chuckie mascot heads. So we took it. And had LOTS of fun with it! We walked all the way back to my friends house carrying a big head. I put the head on and we all danced whenever cars drove by. And when some people walked by we asked them if they wanted to take a picture with Chuckie. They said no. Heres a picture and a video of our idioticness.



5 comments:

PattyAnne said...

that is hilerious!

MusicMan said...

Lol... i know! I mean.... how many people get to steal a chuckie head?

Tanya said...

I love you, you crazy kid! you can always make me laugh- even when I'm trying to be the 'serious mom'! (& i hope u don't mind me commenting on ur blog!)

MusicMan said...

Well... the octogons sides each measure to the perimeter of a block of swiss cheese so according to my calculations... Theres a fox among the ripples!

Gracey said...

First of all josh.......
YOUR AN IDIOT!!!
and so is adam jake and bran!!
and you an IDIOT for writing that comment!! lol