Monday, June 1, 2009

When the going gets tough... the tough get going.

Well.... Since Ive been posting mostly lyrics I figured Id just talk. Well... I'm getting braces on Thursday. Im not to happy bout that. Um... I need a new bass drum head cuz i smashed mine. Those are like $40... and I cant spare $40 right now. Im excited about the concerts im going to this summer. CANT WAIT! Well thats it for now. Heres some good music.

5 comments:

PattyAnne said...

OMG! I love it! lolz. Um... ok... you caught me, my mom told me that I needed sunscreen, but I never put it on except for my face...ya... so I look like lobster everywhere but my... face... grr

MusicMan said...

lol... ha. So what do you love??? Attack Attack!?

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PattyAnne said...

ya. ive never really heard of them

MusicMan said...

Well theyre awesome.